RP Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto scene Rp

Go down

Naruto scene Rp Empty Naruto scene Rp

Post  Oriente Halo Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:18 pm

This is basically how it is-

There is 4 slots open-
3 good guys: You start of in the village of the Leaf when you hear about a Ninja going outlaw. You've been friends with the AWOL ninja and are sent out to bring him back. (Basically like Sasuke.) You create your ninja, several jutsu to aid you (You can make them up, you can use clans from the show as long as they are leaf village clans) You only objective is to get the outlaw without killing him.

1 outlaw: You start off at a distance of the village and you know about the AWOL ninja. You both had made a pack together and plan to help him leave the village without trouble. Your job is to get to him as quickly as possible. (Note: you are pretty damn far way. I'll be into battle by the time you get to me.) You may also have several jutsu at your hand and may have any clan of your choosen since you could possibly be from any village.

Good luck. (For the record.... I'm the AWOL ninja)

Oriente Halo

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Naruto scene Rp Empty Re: Naruto scene Rp

Post  Oriente Halo Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:24 pm

Name "Halo Demon" A.K.A. Oriente Halo
Village:Leaf
Clan: None
Jutsu: Summoning jutsu: Graveyard of thousand corpse- (Makes the battle field change into a field of corpse that allow -me- to absorb needed chakra) Blood manipulation (Allows me to control blood -Like Gaara and his sand- And no I can control the blood inside your body.) Human Puppet jutsu. (Allows me to summon human "puppets" I've defeated in battle.) Blood sight (Doujutsu: very deadly to me and the users. It's a secret.)

Clothes: A black cloak covering all of my body; a straw hat on my head; a thin blade at my side

Oriente Halo

Back to top Go down

Post  Oriente Halo Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Note: most of my style depends on blood. So in other words.... Blood clone, Blood everything. lmao

Oriente Halo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down