RP Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RP Guidelines.

Go down

Bleach RP Guidelines. Empty Bleach RP Guidelines.

Post  Samonuske Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:03 am

-Bleach RP-

Ok this is a new Bleach RP this one will have a storyline and an ending. This RP is gonna be unique in that you can choose to be one of the characters in Bleach, such as Ichigo, Uryu, Shinji, I think you can fiqure the rest out on that. But if you are a character from Bleach you have to stick to their attitudes and their Shikai/bankai, except for Vaizards, which havnt shown theirs, but Ill fiqure something out for that later. Oh and for using their shikai/bankai Id advise you to find out either the english or japapenese names/calls, same for kidou, such as Kidou #33 souketsui, chants can be made up since I havent found a site that has them. otherwise you can make up your own characters and have their own abilities, if the new char has shikai/bankai, I can't be able to tell if its from the anime/manga and your char cant be like 'a tall toushirou', they have to look different from the Bleach characters.

-Story-

The great battle between seiretei and Hueco Mundo has begun, with earth trapped in the middle. The Shinigami have been waiting in Karakura town for quiet some time. Aizen,with his espada, gin, and tousenalong , have appeared ready to fight the shinigami. The Quincy, Sado, Inoue, and Vaizards are also at the battlefield waitting to fight in the great battle between the Hollow and the Shinigami.........
So what side do you choose? The Shinigami to protect the world and destroy Aizen? The Hollow and destroy it? Or your own side with the quincy, sado, inoue, or Vizard and choose what destiney you want the fate of the world to take? The choice is up to you, Destroy the world, Save it, Or rule it?

I will post more as I have the time. P.S. if a char is already chosen then you cant use it and if there is a new char for say captain 6 then you cant use Captain Kuchiki,
Samonuske
Samonuske
Captain of Squad 10
Captain of Squad 10

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Character sheet
TSBFER:
Bleach RP Guidelines. Left_bar_bleue45/45Bleach RP Guidelines. Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP Guidelines. Empty Re: Bleach RP Guidelines.

Post  Samonuske Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:37 pm

-Rules-

1:No racist comments or sexist comments. I don't really care too much about cussing since it is used so often in the anime/manga.
2:Cybering is ok as long as its your own char, but, if it is a char from Bleach you still have to follow their personality, like no 'Hitsugayaxorhime'.
3:No goddmodding/auto-hitting unless the power difference is massive like a captain versus a small hollow, I think you know how like theres no way a reguler shinigami is gonna dodge the quatro espada's normal attacks.
4:As Ive said before stick to your char's personality if you don't I will........... have your char transported to the sun.
5:If one of your chars is from BLeach and they have shikai/bankai you have to use the japanese or american calls/names if you dont your opponent will be allowed to hit your character with a single weak attack.
6: all RPs must be atleast ONE paragraph long.
7:Send me your Apps with a picture of https://media.photobucket.com/image/hitsugaya%20toushirou/michiyo14/Bleach/Hitsugaya.jpg?o=34 <----Hitsugaya Toushirou at the TOP if I dont see it first then auto Decline and it has to be different from -that- one.
-Punishments-

1:Your char dies and you might get banned.
2: Dont really care to much but if you do the 'hitsugayaxorhime' kinda thing same as punishment for rule 4. if I see RP sex. Death and you will be banned.
3:auto-death.
4:char is teleported to sun and well I think you know where that goes.
5:your char takes a little damage nothing much.
6:You get a seriouse wound such as a deep gash.

Last edited by Samonuske on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samonuske
Samonuske
Captain of Squad 10
Captain of Squad 10

Character sheet
TSBFER:
Bleach RP Guidelines. Left_bar_bleue45/45Bleach RP Guidelines. Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)

Back to top Go down

Post  Samonuske Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:50 pm

-Character Template-

Username:(yeah thats pretty obvious)
Characters name:(if its a char from Bleach just put their name, If it is a new char then last, first and I dont really care from what country it sounds like its from.)
Appearance: (can be a paragraph of a description or a pic. If it is a char from bleach then just describe what they look like or put a pic of them)
Race: (shinigami, human, hollow(this is aizen, gin, tousen, arrancar, espada, and reguler hollow), Inoue, Quincy, Vizards, Sado.)
History: (atleast 2 paragraph of your chars history, if a char from bleach find as much on their history as you can.)
Personality: (atleast a paragraph of the the chars personality)
Zanpaku-to: (either a paragraph describing what it looks like or a pic)
Abilities: (this is their powers such as shikai/bankai sado's arms, I think you get it. If it is a char from BLeach put their abilities, you cant give Toushirou, Kuchiki's shikai/bankai. Put their name and call for shikai/bankai if you cant just ask me and Ill see if I can find it for you, japanese or american.)

Last edited by Samonuske on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samonuske
Samonuske
Captain of Squad 10
Captain of Squad 10

Character sheet
TSBFER:

Back to top Go down

Post  Samonuske Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:26 pm

-Accepted Apps-

Username:Samonuske
Characters name:Hitsugaya, Toushirou
Appearance: Bleach RP Guidelines. M56237860
Race: shinigami captain
History: Hitsugaya was born in Rukengai and lived there for many years with a women he called 'granny' and Momo Hinamori. he lived happily in Rukengai for many years but was shunned by most people because of his cold demeaner. Eventually Hinamori went and became a shinigami, much to Hitsugaya's dismay.
Hitsugaya was eventually found by Matsumoto Rangiku who noticed his overflowing reiutsu. She told him how his very power was killing his 'granny'. Then with that in mind he became a shinigami. After a very short time he became a captain, much to the surprise of many people.
Personality: He is cold to most people, with the exception of Ukitake and Hinomari and rarely speaks unless need be. He is also annoyed when reffered to as anything but his title and when people call him short or talk about him being young. He cares for Hinamori a great deal but won't admit it.
Zanpaku-to:Bleach RP Guidelines. Hitsugaya_sword_sm_540
Abilities: Shikai, name: Hyourinmaru, call:Soten Ni Zase, when activated it his zanpaku-to to have a chain on the bottom the ends in a crescent moon like design. He can also cause a dragon of ice to appear and can 'fire' it at his enemies.
Bankai: name: Hyourinmaru, call:Daiguran, when activated Hitsugaya forms wings of ice on his back, a tail of ice, he also has the ice cover his feet in a way that almost looks like claws, same for his hands. He can do the same with the 'dragon' of ice as with shikai except it is more powerful. also when he strikes his enemy with his zanpaku-to he causes them to freeze, the power of the ice is determined by his reiutsu versus theirs. He can also after several minutes of preparation cause a prison of ice to say appear around his enemy that he calls Sen Nen Hyourou.
Samonuske
Samonuske
Captain of Squad 10
Captain of Squad 10

Character sheet
TSBFER:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down