RP Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Troopers

2 posters

Go down

Starship Troopers Empty Starship Troopers

Post  Samonuske Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:19 pm

This RP will take place over several RPs ranging from small battles to large fullscale ones. If your character survives a battle they might take place in the next one, Unless wounded. If your character dies you have to make another one.
-History-
Okay for those of you who have seen the movie Im sorry Im gonna change it to the book. Basicly this is set in the far future where humanity has colonized different planets across the universe. Most of the species were friendly.......Until they came across the Arachnids. These creatures looked like this.. Starship Troopers Bug_title..now this is only a warrior bug, there are many more types. These bugs, as they are reffered to by most humans, are very hostile and very numerous, One human lost for every 10,000 is considered a loss. As the battles were waged betweent the infantry.Starship Troopers Starship_troopers_large_05(heres a little bit of the movie so its a little more interesting.) and the bugs, they noticed they were losing. Because of this they called in the maruaders, a highly secret project for humans to were suits that increased their strenght and abilities greatly.Starship Troopers Troopers-intro(this is the basic suit there are two others). And now the battle is still raging between the bugs and humanity and its your turn to help decide fate.....will you join the starship troopers and defend earth?Starship Troopers Im_starship_troopers_uk_cd_front Or will you join the bugs and help destroy it?Starship Troopers 2dqjcw5

-Profile Skeleton-
Name:(I dont really care what language its from but first, last)
Sex:(male. female)
Side:(Bugs or Humans)
Rank:(starts at Private for humans worker bug for bugs, These two are for sure if you dont wanna send an Rp, Or if you put maruader you send me an RP and I will see if you get to join the maruaders, If the RP isnt good enough you wont be maruader youll have to send me a PM saying what race but if the Rp was good enough for a promotion Ill put it.)
History:(Brief mabye a paragraph to two)

-Rules-
1:No Godmodding or auto hitting you do and your character gets blown up.
2:Cursing is ok, Its the military! But no racist or sexist comments of ANY KIND
3:RPs must be atleast 1 paragraph long or atleast 4-5 sentences.
4:NO Cybering, AT ALL.
5:Send me a sample of your RPing skills by PM so I can see if you get what you want and mabye a promotion. Needs to be at top of Applicatio. If I dont see it auto decline.
6: PM me your Application. You can post it on here if you wish so others can see it but Ill put all accepted on there eventually
-Punishments-
for rule 1 auto death.
for rule 2 demotion on first death on second
for rule 3 you get injured like a wound on an arm or leg, nothing too seriouse
for rule 4 you get BIG demotion.

Well have fun.
Samonuske
Samonuske
Captain of Squad 10
Captain of Squad 10

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Character sheet
TSBFER:
Starship Troopers Left_bar_bleue45/45Starship Troopers Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)

Back to top Go down

Starship Troopers Empty Re: Starship Troopers

Post  Samonuske Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Since no one will post a profile Ill post one.
Name:Jake Brown
Sex:Male
Side:maruader
History:Brown lived a normal live. upon reaching 18 he was allowed to join the military, he jumped at the chance. He did this because if you served in the military you were a citizen. He fought for several years and when the officers training branch opened he took a chance and went for it. He graduated around the middle of his class but was given the rank colonel. Now he leads a group of maruaders that is called Brown's bears(name of your battalion is always with your last name same first letter).

Last edited by Samonuske on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Samonuske
Samonuske
Captain of Squad 10
Captain of Squad 10

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Character sheet
TSBFER:

Back to top Go down

Post  Amakazi Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:32 pm

Name:Venta(first) Strafe(last)
Sex:Male
Side:Human
History:Venta was born in southern Canada, Ontario to be exact. His life was quite predictable. It was one of the things he hated. Predictablility. Venta mourned how average he was. He needed to do something diffrent. At 18 he learned he could join the military. This was it! His chance. Venta quickly joined up and was started at the bottem. He was fast and quite fit aswell as an Intellectual. So far he has only been in one battle, No casualities, it was quite easy actually. Although Venta himself had only racked up maybe 25 kills. He had been on the inside of Base Camp Echo. He is now awaiting his second chance at battle.
Amakazi
Amakazi
The N00b Pwner
The N00b Pwner

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
TSBFER:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down